All topics regarding media production on the web. Video, audio, browsers, mobile, pad, cameras, audio production equipment, performance, studio techniques.
Google authoring process end-to-end
I just finished implementing the Google authoring process end-to-end. Here are the steps:
1. On your website/blog build a nice page about each author in the blog.
2. In your blog either install or build the capacity for blogs entries to display a text or image link to an author page.
note: This link needs to use the author tag: (rel="author")
<span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #0070c0;"><a href="/kentyn-bio" rel="author">Visit Kentyn</a></span>
3. On this author page somewhere toward the bottom (perhaps next to your name) place the Google + logo and link it to your Google + profile
note: This link needs to use the me tag: (rel="me" in the link).
<p><a rel="me" href="https://plus.google.com/115601441356523423446" target="_blank;">Kentyn <img alt="" src="//www.google.com/images/icons/ui/gprofile_button-16.png" /> </a></p>
4. Note you can find your Google plus link on: Google Plus ... Account --- Profile page.
5. On your Google + "Edit Profile" page... scroll down to the bottom and add a link back to the blog website in the "Contributor to" section.
These five steps create the full circular linking pattern that Google requires. Write a few blogs and give Google week or so and then go into Google search and search for exact keywords in your blog.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.